Unique system which is giving dramatic solutions which is eliminating long hours of hardfacing.
– Metallurgically formulated steel to give a hardness of 60 HRc throughout the whole material
– Special “Black Chrome Finish” yields an exterior skin hardness of 72 HRc
– Center and corners plug shape allows for easy attachment with our electrode EUWELD® 307
– EUWELD® DIAMOND DISC can be replaced individually as needed.
Advantages of EUWELD® DIAMOND DISC wear system:
– EUWELD® DIAMOND DISC can be finished in 1/10 of the time of hardfacing.
– EUWELD® DIAMOND DISC has the same hardness of 60 HRc throughout the whole surface of 5 mm (while the hardness varies during harfacing with electrodes).
– EUWELD® DIAMOND DISC wear system has longer life then the hardfaced surface.
– EUWELD® DIAMOND DISC does not change mechanical properties or the repaired parts, as it happens while hardfacing by welding because of the heating influence while welding for a long time.
– EUWELD® DIAMOND DISC is a universal dimensions, which makes it simple for applying, storage and transport.
– EUWELD® DIAMOND DISC has dimensions of 100mm x 150mm x 5mm, so the place for storaging different dimension are not necessary.
– EUWELD® DIAMOND DISC can be applied at the spot, on the field, and can also be replaced individually as needed.
– EUWELD® DIAMOND DISC wear system creates a compact surface which increases the wear resistance.
EUWELD® DIAMOND DISC wear system is applicable on all parts with wear exposure that are in contact with the earth surfaces, such as:
– mine industries.
– construction industries.
– agriculture industries.
– cement industries.
– ceramic industries
– brick industries etc.
– clean up the area with the wire brush
– make sure the are to be protected is smooth and flat, so EUWELD® DIAMOND DISC entire perimeter should be in contact with the base material.
– arrange EUWELD® DIAMOND DISC in the desired pattern.
– weld EUWELD® DIAMOND DISC‘s in the central holes to the base material using our electrode EUWELD® 307 – 3,2mm
– weld the angles which form the same holes as the central with EUWELD® 307 electrode.
Produced designed and produced in USA