EUWELD®CEL is a cellulose coated electrode, for all position, even vertical – down deep penetration welding of root runs, hot passes, filler and cover layers of large diameter pipelines and all circular welding jobs.
EUWELD®CEL specialized coating allows it to weld in difficult situations, such as greasy and rusty parts. It also gives excellent welding results in “out of position work”.
EUWELD®CEL special coating, makes it the best cellulosic welding solution for extremely difficult pipeline repairs, while in combinations with EUWELD®S60 is the best solution for all pipeline welding jobs.
EUWELD®CEL specialized designed offers:
- easy, instant start and stable arc support
- easy restart
- comfortable arc height – does not stick on contact and will not go out when lifted
- uniform melting over the whole length within a wide current span
- excellent penetration, even at low currents, giving maximum strength welds
- stable operation at low currents, suitable for very thin parts
- dependable results even with inexperienced welders or in a very difficult positions
or working conditions
- slag can be welded over without prior removal
- weld with outstanding impact strength values, offering extreme safety in pipeline
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES :
|Shock resistant J -20°(J)|
DC (+) or (-)
EUWELD®cel is packed in special containers and heat drying is forbidden.